Carolina Speech Pathology has been the premier provider of bedside FEES since 1996. As our reputation spreads as a leader is swallow study procedures, we are experiencing tremendous growth based on excellent word of mouth. We are a debt-free company which means we are a financially stable partner, planning on providing you with excellent patient care for many years to come. We currently serve patients in VA, NC, SC, GA , FL, AL and WV. Partner Coverage of our Bedside FEES is available in IN, OH, TN and KY.
IMPROVED CLINICAL OUTCOMES
- Prompt service improves quality of care delivered by the facility.
- Improved clinical accuracy means earlier and more effective intervention with pneumonia patients thereby reducing drug costs which in turn:
- Reduces hospital re-admission rates and drug costs (especially antibiotics for pneumonia)
- More timely and more accurate diagnoses means reduction in the use of modified diets (pureed, honey thick liquids, etc).
- Reduces the utilization of tube feeding and associated nursing labor costs
- May lower hospital readmission rates –> saving facility money
HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
- We hire the best FEES trained SLPs which ensures success in passing the scope
- SLPs must have 500 scope passes in acute care setting
- Endoscopy skills assessed at interview stage
- We constantly reassess our SLPs –> helps with your JCHACO accreditation
- Each of our SLPs must do quarterly field rides with a clinical supervisor
- 10% of all studies will be reviewed by clinical supervisor
- We’re clinical experts/ partners
- Each of our SLPs have taken a Esophageal dysphagia class
- Our SLPs see themselves as educators/ consultants to aide your own SLPs
- We maintain relationships with Key Thought Leaders in the field: LANGMORE (Boston Medical Center), CRARY (U of FL), GROHER (U of Redlands)
EASY TO WORK WITH
- A call is all it takes/ no faxing
- Study done at patient’s bedside with real food. No radiation exposure.
- At your facility within 3-5 business days
- Reports are easy to read and provide useful information including color photos in each report
- Our SLPs are self-contained. We provide all our own food. No need for your staff to obtain a special food tray
- Our model allows for your own SLPs to assist and maintain high productivity levels
- One price. If we don’t successfully pass the scope you are not charged
- We follow CMS Consolidated Billing rules
- We don’t un-bundle our services
- Many providers may offer you a seemingly lower price, but they may be billing dysphagia therapy codes which belongs to your own SLPs
- No confusing mileage assessments
- We use the most modern technology. Only HD system on the market: NDŌʜᴅ
- All reports are recorded and backed up on secure storage